Splashmount Pre-Rinse Unit, 8" centres, with 72" Long Hose
- Pre-rinse faucet body to be constructed of polished chrome plated brass.
- Hose to be constructed of 3-ply nylon reinforced Santoprene® permanently secured with high pressure hydraulic fittings pressure tested to 400 psi.
- Hose to be of washerless, leak-proof design, protected by interlocking helical stainless steel coils for maximum protection and flexibility.
- Heavy-duty ergonomic gooseneck spring ensures proper hose position.
- A patented wall bracket with compression fitting is provided to facilitate installation and give 360º of support.
- Riser to include spray head hook to hold spray head away from work area when not in use.
- Spray head to be 1.6gpm @ 60psi.
- Spray assembly to be equipped with Kool Grip™ handle to reduce heat transfer to hand.
- Pre-Rinse Assembly with Quarter Turn
- Ceramic Valves
- Warranty - 1 year parts
- Solid low lead heavy-duty cast body is specification and commercial quality.
COMMERCIAL QUALITY FEATURES
- Quarter turn ceramic valves
- Built-in check valve to prevent cross-flow and back-flow
- 1.6 gpm water saving spray head
- ADA-compliant lever handles
- Spray head hook holds spray head away from work area when not in use
- Heat resistant, non-marring, impact resistant bumper will not fatigue under extreme operating temperatures
- Kool Grip™ Hose Grip Reduces heat transfer to the hand; stays up to 30 degrees cooler than competitors’ grips
- Ergonomic spray handle fits comfortably in even small hands and is easy to use